Yarra River - Bulleen Precinct Land Use Framework Plan
In enacting a key action of the Yarra River Action Plan 2017, The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning has prepared a draft Framework Plan for the Yarra River - Bulleen Precinct to guide future land use in the Precinct.
Key features of the draft plan are:
- a continuous open space connection on the eastern (Manningham) side of the river
- new pedestrian and cycling links, providing better connection to the river and improved north-south access
- new pedestrian and cycling bridges across the river with stronger physical connections to the Heidelberg town centre
- an expanded cultural precinct - building on the Heide Museum of Modern Art - and places for new cultural facilities
- delivery of new open space, recreation and conservation areas
- new places for ecological connection and revegetation
- investigation of road access improvements, including the future widening of Templestowe Road.
View the proposal
Draft Framework Plan
Making a submission
To make a submission, please return to the main Yarra River - Bulleen Precinct page and complete the submission form.
For information on the draft Framework Plan or associated planning scheme amendments, please contact:
Statutory Planning Services, DELWP
Phone: (03) 8392 5434
For information on the Advisory Committee and Public Hearing Process, please contact:
Joseph Morrow, Planning Panels Victoria
Phone: (03) 8392 5137