Thank you for completing the survey
If this has brought up anything of concern for you, or
you’d like to chat to someone about it, please contact below:
- Helpline List: Lifeline: 13 11 14 www.lifeline.org.au
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 www.kidshelpline.org.au
- Switchboard: 1800 184 527 www.switchboard.org.au
- Beyondblue: 1300224636 www.beyondblue.org.au
- Sane: 1800 187 263 www.sane.org.au
- 1800RESPECT: 1800737732 www.1800respect.org.au
Connect with us
Follow the development of the Victorian youth strategy and have your say!
Follow the work of the Victorian Youth Congress here
Privacy collection notice
The Department of Premier and Cabinet is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Victorian privacy laws. The information you provide will be used to develop a whole of Victorian Government youth strategy.
The information you provide will only be made available to staff in the Department of Premier and Cabinet’s Equality and Youth Branch and may be used in working discussions with the Victorian Youth Congress, and other Victorian Government department’s working on the development of the youth strategy. The information provided in the submission of your survey will be collected for the purpose of:
- Informing the development of the Victorian youth strategy.
- Informing the public consultations of the Victorian youth strategy.
- Informing the overall consultation findings to the Minister for Youth for the purposes of developing the youth strategy.
By submitting this survey, you consent to the Department of Premier and Cabinet collecting any personal and sensitive information which you provide in your responses. The Department of Premier and Cabinet will also remove personal information where it is no longer required except where archiving is required and in compliance with the Public Records Act 1973 (Vic).
The Department of Premier and Cabinet may do the following with your submission, after de-identifying your survey responses and submissions to the extent that this is practically possible:
- Publish and or quote directly from your survey responses and submissions in the strategy or its appendices, which will be publicly available documents.
- Make your responses available to other Victorian Government agencies.
If your submission includes any information about racial or ethical membership, political association, philosophical beliefs and/or trade union or professional association, it is understood that you consent for us to collect this data.
Identifying information includes names, address, business details, geographical location information, phone numbers or email addresses.
You are entitled to access and correct your personal information. If you would like to access or correct the information you have provided to the department, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, requests for personal information may be handled in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Vic).