Your organisation or sector is invited to submit a formal written submission on the 10-Year Social and Affordable Housing Strategy.
A discussion paper has been developed which sets out the draft directions of a 10-year social and affordable housing strategy. We need your input on how to turn this vision into reality, with practical actions under the strategy’s key focus areas.
The discussion paper includes:
- an overview of the importance of housing in people’s lives
- the challenges with the current system
- a vision statement for the future
- principles that underpin the strategy, and
- four focus areas for our future work.
There are questions throughout this discussion paper to prompt your thinking.
You can find the discussion paper below.