You are invited to tell us what you think is important to achieving the 10-year vision.
You can choose to provide a response to each question in the survey below, or
only respond to the focus areas you are interested in. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
There is also an option to provide a written submission via the tab below.
A discussion paper has been developed which sets out the draft directions of a 10-year social and affordable housing strategy. We need your input on how to turn this vision into reality, with practical actions under the strategy’s key focus areas.
The discussion paper includes:
- an overview of the importance of housing in people’s lives
- the challenges with the current system
- a vision statement for the future
- principles that underpin the strategy, and
- four focus areas for our future work.
You can find the discussion paper and a summary of the discussion paper below.