What should I make a submission about?
Submissions should provide comments on the following 2 documents:
- Review of the native vegetation clearing regulations – summary of proposed amendments to the Victoria Planning Provisions (VPP) (Proposed amendments to the VPP) (pdf 1,1518 kb)
- the draft Native vegetation clearing – assessment guidelines (Assessment guidelines) (pdf 1,005kb).
The review team is seeking comments from people who may be affected by, or who are responsible for implementing, the proposed regulatory system changes. It is important to identify any potential implementation issues with the proposed changes before the VPP amendments are adopted.
Key questions to consider are:
- Based on the proposed amendments to the VPP and draft Assessment:
- Do you think the proposed changes to the regulatory system are functional and able to be implemented?
- Are you aware of any issue that may impact on implementation?
- Are there any other areas that need further guidance or clarification in addition to those outlined in the draft Assessment guidelines?
- Are there any other words or terms used in the Assessment guidelines that should be included in the glossary?
All submissions will be considered if they are received by 5:00pm on 8 March 2017.
How can I make a submission?
Submissions can be made online or by post or email.
Please read the Privacy Collection Notice before making a submission.
All submissions must include completed privacy collection information and consent to publish.
This information is included in the online submission form, and also in the post or email submission form.
Make a submission by post or email
Download, print and complete the Post or Email Submission Form, which includes the mandatory privacy collection information and consent to publish. Alternatively, complete the mandatory information in the form and attach to your own written submission.
Send your postal submission with completed mandatory information to:
Review of the native vegetation clearing regulations
Regulatory Strategy and Design
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
PO Box 500
EAST MELBOURNE VIC 8002
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.