An average of 35,000 people use Plenty Road between Bush Boulevard and Bridge Inn Road each day.
The Plenty Road Upgrade will provide a safer and more efficient route for Melbourne’s rapidly growing northern suburbs.
Between Bush Boulevard and Bridge Inn Road, we will:
- widen Plenty Road from 4 to 6 lanes between Bush Boulevard and Riverdale Boulevard
- widen Plenty Road from 2 to 4 lanes between Riverdale Boulevard and Bridge Inn Road
- upgrade 12 major intersections, including Bridge Inn Road, Waterview Drive and Francesca Drive
- improve cycling and walking facilities.
Major works are underway on Stage 2 and we anticipate that the project will be complete in mid-2021.
The Plenty Road Upgrade Trader Engagement Survey is now closed.
Trader Engagement Survey
We’re planning for the construction of the next stage of the Plenty Road Upgrade, between Bush Boulevard and Bridge Inn Road. As part of the works we’ll be adding a lane in each direction and upgrading 12 intersections.
We’d like to invite you to take part in a confidential survey to help us:
- Understand how we can best communicate with you
- Identify opportunities to work with you
- Manage our work to reduce impacts to your business.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Consultation has now concluded.