We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
As part of the Mordialloc Freeway project, we’ll:
- build bridges over Springvale, Governor, Lower Dandenong and Centre Dandenong Roads, along with new freeway entry and exit ramps
- build bridges over Old Dandenong Road and sensitive wetlands
- connect the freeway to Dingley Bypass with traffic lights
- upgrade the existing interchange at Thames Promenade, Chelsea Heights, with the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, along with freeway entry and exit ramps
- build a new shared walking and cycling path along the entire freeway.
We commenced construction in October 2019 and will complete the project by late 2021.
For more information visit the Mordialloc Freeway project page on the Major Road Projects Victoria website.
Surveys & Forms
CLOSED: This survey has concluded.
Business Engagement Survey
We’re committed to engaging with local businesses. We’d like to invite you to take part in a confidential survey to help us to:
- Understand how we can best communicate with you.
- Identify opportunities to work with you.
- Manage our work to reduce any impacts to your business.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.Consultation has concluded