Join us, virtually
You are invited to a virtual community information session to learn more about how we are removing these dangerous and congested level crossings by lowering the rail line under roads and building a new premium station.
In addition to hearing from our project team, you will be able to share your ideas and provide feedback on aspects of the design, including
- overall look and feel
- how you want to use the new station precincts
- materials used for the station and surrounding areas
- screening and barriers along the rail trench
- landscaping and seating options
- pedestrian and cycling connections
- style of the new pedestrian bridge at Mont Albert Village
- future use of the old Mont Albert Station building
- location and inspiration for public art
- provision of car parking.
These sessions will be conducted via Zoom and you must register to attend.
Registration for these sessions will be open in January, however, you may express your interest in these sessions early by filling out the form below.
We will then be in touch with you in January with further details about the sessions and how you can register.
On behalf of the Victorian Government, the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) is removing 75 dangerous and congested level crossings across Melbourne by 2025.
LXRP collects your personal information through this form for the purposes of providing you with further information about the virtual community information sessions to be held in January and how you can register. Your personal information will only be used by LXRP for the purpose of providing you with further information about these sessions.
LXRP will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except to the extent outlined above or where required to do so by law. You may contact LXRP to request access or correction to any personal information you have provided to us by emailing LXRP-FOI@levelcrossings.vic.gov.au.