CLOSED: This survey has concluded.
The purpose of the Community Reference Group (CRG) is to provide community members and stakeholders affected by construction activities in Reservoir with information about the project.
The CRG will assist the project team by:
- Sharing project updates, milestones and information with key community, trader and stakeholder representatives and utilising their established networks to disseminate the information
- Gaining a local perspective on project benefits and challenges, particularly in relation to minimising construction impacts and disruptions.
- Hearing feedback from the community to ensure clear and effective communications that address community questions and concerns in a timely manner.
Criteria for membership
Nominations to join the CRG are invited from people who reflect the range of interests in the local Reservoir community and are affected by the project.
CRG members should meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Involvement in the wider community.
- Endorsed by a local organisation (if representing one).
- Strong community networks and linkages.
- Ability to represent a broad range of views that reflect the diversity of the community.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local issues that are relevant to the project.
- Possess a willingness to contribute positively to meetings in a fair and unbiased manner.
- Ability and willingness to encourage participation from and provide unbiased feedback to the community regarding the project.
- Able to commit to the CRG for the time required.
In addition to the above criteria, which will carry equal weight in the assessment of nominations, an overall assessment will be made of the best mix of members to achieve the greatest diversity.
The CRG membership will be selected by a panel comprising representatives from the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) and the Minister for Transport Infrastructure.
Nominations close on 5pm Wednesday 6 February 2019.
To stay informed about the project, we encourage you to sign up for email updates at levelcrossings.vic.gov.au/subscribe