CLOSED: This consultation has concluded.
We’re getting on with the job of delivering the Hurstbridge Line Duplication and building a brand new Greensborough Station and upgraded Montmorency Station.
Construction will begin later this year and we’re looking for Greensborough and Montmorency community members to join a Stakeholder Liaison Group (SLG).
The SLG will meet regularly during the construction phase of the project to:
- provide local Greensborough and Montmorency perspectives and insights, particularly in relation to minimising construction impacts on the community
- ensure that local Greensborough and Montmorency communities are informed about issues that may impact them during construction.
The SLG will consist of Greensborough and Montmorency community members who can represent the views and interests of residents, business owners and community organisations regarding potential construction impacts.
Diamond Creek and Wattle Glen community members please note that we’ll be holding community information sessions targeted to your area and we’ll also engage with you through existing community and local interest groups.
Who can nominate?
To apply for the Greensborough and Montmorency SLG, you must be at least two of the following:
- a local resident
- involved in the wider community
- endorsed by a local organisation (only if you are representing one)
- an active member of the community, with strong networks
- able to represent a broad range of views that reflect the diversity of the community
- knowledgeable about the community’s social, environmental and economic influences
- aware of and sensitive to the local issues relevant to the project.
You must also be:
- willing to contribute positively to meetings in a fair and unbiased manner
- able to look beyond personal interests for the benefit of the community
- able and willing to encourage participation from and provide unbiased feedback to the community about the project
- able to constructively participate in an advisory capacity
- able to commit the time to prepare for, attend and contribute to SLG meetings held approximately every 8 weeks until construction is completed in 2022.
To apply to be part of the Greensborough and Montmorency SLG, please complete the form below.
Nominations close 5pm Tuesday 15 December 2020
On behalf of the Victorian Government, the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) is removing 75 dangerous and congested level crossings across Melbourne by 2025.
LXRP collects your personal information through this form for the purposes of considering applications for participation in the Greensborough and Montmorency Stakeholder Liaison Group (SLG). Your personal information will only be used by LXRP for the purpose of making appointments to the SLG, and only shared with the relevant Minister or any others who might participate in the SLG appointment process.
LXRP will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except to the extent outlined above or where required to do so by law. If you wish to complete the form anonymously, we will consider what you have raised elsewhere in the form but will not be able to consider you for participation in the SLG. We also may not be able to identify your submission if you wish to access it. You may contact LXRP to request access or correction to any personal information you have provided to us by emailing LXRP-FOI@levelcrossings.vic.gov.au.