CLOSED: This survey has concluded
Early works to remove the Neerim Road and Glen Huntly Road level crossings in Glen Huntly will start this year and major works in 2022. We are targeting boom gate removal in 2023 and project completion in 2024, one year ahead of schedule.
We will lower the rail line into a trench, build two road bridges over the rail line at the existing crossings to keep traffic moving, and build a new Glenhuntly Station.
When we asked for your feedback about the project in late 2020 we heard you want:
- pathways for pedestrians in and around the station precinct
- practical station designs, including weather protection
- better connections between the station, local streets and the Glen Huntly shopping strip
- landscaping and seating around the new Glenhuntly Station precinct.
You can read the consultation report on our website.
The information you gave us has helped us progress designs.
We are now asking for your feedback on specific design elements to help us further refine designs. You’re invited to give feedback on:
- overall look and feel of the station precinct
- materials and finishes
- plants and landscaping
- public artwork
- a 'pocket park' along the rail corridor.
Along with our continuing technical investigations, your feedback will be used to shape the final design of the new Glenhuntly Station precinct.
Submit your feedback below.
Feedback closes 5pm Sunday 18 April.