CLOSED: This survey has concluded.
Welcome to our survey. We're keen to hear from you about level crossing removals in your area. This survey should take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Feel free to skip sections (unless they are marked with an *).
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
Level crossing removal option 1
Lower the rail line into a trench and build two new road bridges at Charman Road and Park Road at the current road level.
- Depth of rail trench approximately 8 metres
- Multi-level car park
- Width of rail trench approximately 30 metres
- Dual pedestrian crossings
- One pedestrian overpass
- Length of rail trench approximately 1260 metres
Level crossing removal option 2
Raise the rail line over Charman Road and Park Road and retain the existing road level.
- Height of rail bridge approximately 10 metres
- Width of rail bridge approximately 23 metres
- Length of rail bridge approximately 1650 metres