We are shaping a Regional Framework for the Inner South-east
and invite contributions to guide how we identify places for priority
investment and steps for implementation.
We have prepared the following outcomes statements for the Inner South-east Region.
The Inner South-east region:
- provides social connection and opportunities to participate in community life
- attracts business and creates jobs for vibrant, socially-connected hubs
- is safe and reliable and connects people to local jobs, education and leisure
- collectively responds to environmental sustainability issues
- provides support for the region’s growing community and economy.
The 2020 engagement program has now closed. Thanks to all who participated!
The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Victorian privacy laws.
DJPR will use the information collected to inform the Metropolitan Partnership's advice to the Victorian Government. De-identified information may also be used to support projects within DJPR related to exploring the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) in local areas and planning for recovery.
Your contact details, where provided, may also be used by DJPR to update you on the results of the engagement process.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information, then we will not be able to identify your submission if you wish to access it, make a correction or require technical support.
You may contact us to request access to your personal information, or for other concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Region's Privacy Statement on our website.