The Inner South-east Partnership is one of six Metropolitan Partnerships established by the Victorian Government, recognising that local communities are in the best position to understand the challenges and opportunities faced by their region.
We started our conversation with you at our first assembly in Caulfield in August 2017. Your input helped shape our advice to Government.
Our 2017 advice identified the following priority outcomes:
- Open Space & Environment: Promote healthy neighbourhoods by developing an increased network of active open space.
- Economy, Industry & Jobs: Encourage local employment hubs and flexible, co-working spaces in line with the 20-minute neighbourhood framework.
- Affordable & Social Housing: Create the right mix of private, public and social housing to anticipate the future needs of the growing community.
- Transport Connectivity: Improve connectivity of transport modes to cover sustainable, low-cost travel across the region (including north-south travel) and reduce car usage.
For 2018 we would like to add:
- Community Health & Wellbeing
- Access to Education
To inform our next round of advice to Government, we would like to continue this conversation about what you think is important in the Inner South-east region.
Do you live, work or study in the Inner South-east? We want to hear from you so we can make sure the Inner South-east is a liveable and sustainable place for communities to thrive.
There are three different ways you can share your thoughts:
- Register to attend the 2018 Assembly
- Participate in the Assembly online from your home or community network
- Provide feedback below
Inner South-East Metro Partnership Assembly
McKinnon Secondary College (transport assistance is available, please indicate below if this is needed)
6.00pm, 30 May 2018
If you can’t make it to the assembly, you can participate in the 2018 Inner South-east Assembly online via livestream and online discussion boards. To do this you will need to have an internet connection and be online between 6.00pm and 8.30pm.
Register your interest for the 2018 Assembly and provide feedback below.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Victorian privacy laws.
The information you provide will only be added to a list of people who would like to attend the assembly and will not be used for anything else.
You may access the information you have provided to DELWP by contacting Customer Service on 136 186.