Help shape the future of inner Melbourne
The Inner Metro Partnership is one of six Metropolitan Partnerships established by the Victorian Government, recognising that local communities are in the best position to understand the challenges and opportunities faced by their region.
We started our conversation with you at our first assembly in September 2017. Your input helped shape our advice to Government.
Our 2017 advice identified the following priority outcomes:
- Rough sleeping and affordable housing: more support for those sleeping rough and increasing supply of affordable housing
- Improve health and wellbeing, safety and educational outcomes for Aboriginal children
- Improve connectivity to urban renewal areas to stimulate economic activity
- Retain and enhance places for local innovative and creative economies
- Ensure environmental benefits and mitigate environmental impacts
What we've heard in 2018
At our second annual Assembly on 16 August 2018 at Richmond Football Club, we heard directly from the community about how to further progress priorities for the region. Read the Inner Metro Partnership 2018 Assembly Summary Report.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Victorian privacy laws.
You may access the information you have provided to DELWP by contacting Customer Service on 136 186.