The Eastern Partnership is one of six Metropolitan Partnerships established by the Victorian Government, recognising that local communities are in the best position to understand the challenges and opportunities faced by their region.
We started our conversation with you at our first assembly in East Burwood in August 2017. Your input helped shape our advice to Government.
Our 2017 advice identified the following priority outcomes:
- Affordable Housing: Increase supply of local affordable housing for vulnerable people and key workers
- Regional Connectivity: Improve transport connectivity throughout the region, as well as access to natural assets
- Jobs for Youth: Better employment outcomes for young people
- Integrated Health and Social Services: More integrated health and social services for those in need
- Social Inclusion: Improve social connection and well-being of residents
To inform our next round of advice to Government, we would like to continue this conversation about what you think is important in the Eastern region.
Do you live or work in the East? We want to hear from you so we can make sure the East is a liveable and sustainable place for communities to thrive.
There are three different ways you can share your thoughts:
- Register to attend the 2018 Assembly
- Participate in the Assembly online from your home or community network
- Provide feedback below
Eastern Metro Partnership Assembly
Boronia K-12 College College
6.00pm, 13 June 2018
If you can’t make it to the assembly, you can participate in the 2018 Eastern Assembly online via livestream and online discussion boards. To do this you will need to have an internet connection and be online between 6.00pm and 8.30pm.
Register your interest for the 2018 Assembly and provide feedback below.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Victorian privacy laws.
The information you provide will only be added to a list of people who would like to attend the assembly and will not be used for anything else.
You may access the information you have provided to DELWP by contacting Customer Service on 136 186.