Thank you for your input into the Pyrenees community safety survey
The Community Safety Networks project provides Victorian communities with a direct platform to discuss local crime issues and policing priorities.
Pyrenees is one of 12 communities where a Community Safety Network is being established, giving residents a greater voice in ongoing efforts to combat crime.
Pyrenees is part of greater Ballarat area for this project. Visit the Ballarat CSN page to find out about the Ballarat project.
The first phase of the project - community events and safety surveys - has now finished. If you attended an event or completed a survey about safety issues in Pyrenees, thank you for your involvement and for sharing your insights about community safety.
As part of the next phase of this project, we will be looking closely at the information gathered from these activities and will feed your insights into the Pyrenees local community safety committee, who will oversee the delivery of a community safety project in your community.
This information may also be used to help inform local operational policing priorities, as well as community safety and crime prevention activities overseen by project partners, Neighbourhood Watch Victoria and Crime Stoppers Victoria.
If you would like to receive further information about the project, you can supply your email address by entering it into the ‘Stay informed’ section on this page.
Find out more
- Find out about your local policing priorities by speaking to one of your local police officers, either at a station or when they're out in the community
- Keep in touch with your local police and let them know what's important to you by following the Ballarat Eyewatch Facebook page
- Find out more about your local Neighbourhood Watch at nhw.com.au
- Visit the Crime Statistics Agency Victoria website for more information about the latest crime statistics in your community
- For crime prevention tips and resources visit www.crimeprevention.vic.gov.au