We’re delivering new car parking at Belgrave Station.
Upgrading the car park will deliver a range of benefits including more car parking spaces and better pedestrian access for people of all abilities.
The priorities for the new car park include delivering:
- a new multi-deck car park with 640 spaces
- additional accessible parking and new drop off/pick up zones
- minor improvements to the bus interchange
- new way finding signage and landscaping
- improvements to the car park entrance and roundabout.
UpdatesThank you to everyone who has provided feedback on the designs for the car park. Your comments were taken into account when putting together the final concept designs for the car park, and the local community will continue to be kept informed as construction gets underway.
To find out what we heard through our community engagement sessions and surveys, you can read an overview of the feedback (1MB, PDF) we have received on the car park.
Our latest survey closed on 17 May 2020, and asked for feedback on the concept design of the multi-deck car park. For more information about what we heard, see the community feedback report (1.64MB, PDF).